Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

From low to high doth disillusion climb

2
Nature has been generous with its showers lately. And as an unpleasant downside, I have been dealing with this cold for almost a week. I've also been wearing toques and bundling myself with scarves - not exactly for sartorial purposes but simply as a frugal attempt to lessen the weather's effect on my physical being.
4
Though they might try, the rain and cold winds can never stand in the way of an adventure! (Sorta.)
3
Georgia and I spotted these daffodils while walking around Bellwoods one day. The yellow conveniently matched my new dress!
1
We felt that this final photo looked like it was making some Romantic statement about nature overpowering humanity -- or something along those lines; hence, the Wordsworth quote for the title!

No comments:

Post a Comment